Computerized Health Analysis
Learn to work with your body
3270 S 84100 W , Magna UT
3856 W 5400 , Kearns UT
5330 S. 900 E. #160 , Salt Lake City UT
Are You Looking For The Road To Health?
Looking for answers about...
- Weight Control
- Digestion problems
- Chronic Infections
- Sleep disorders
- A.D.D. / A.D.H.D.
- Hormone imbalance
- General Nutrition
- Heavy Meals
- Immune Deficiency
Ask Yourself These Questions
- Would I like to discover the root causes of my health challenges?
- Would I like to find real health solutions without experimenting with every medication, supplement, therapy, and diet on the market?
- Can my body detect which pathogens and toxins are attacking it, which vertebrae are out of alignment, and which physiological and emotional functions are out of balance?
- Can my body discover what it needs to stimulate or enhance its own immune system?
- Is my body able to predict how it will react to specific foods, environmental stimuli, drugs, chemicals, and nutritional supplements before being exposed to them?
- Can my heart, bones, stomach, and liver "communicate" directly with my doctor?
- Does my body possess an Innate Intelligence that knows why I am ill?
- If so, can it help my doctor and I make educated decisions about my personal health?
How Does It Work?
Your brain carries out thousands of non-verbal, interactive "conversations" with your muscles, glands, organs, nerves, immune system, etc., every seond. Your body is internally "self-aware" of all of these systems from the moment of your birth.
No instrument, medical laboratory, or computer is as sensitive, powerful and comprehensive as your "Innate Intelligence" (in-born intelligence). When it comes to knowing what is happening inside your body, you are the expert.
What Is IQS (TM)
IQS (TM) (Interactive Query System) combines a computer database and a transducer which is touched to the skin (usually the hands or feet) in a way that allows our bodies to answer up to 20 health related quesitons per minute.
This technology permits you and your health practitioner to explore hundreds of specific health issues in a single session. Many other technologies and testing methods take much more time and provide fewer detailed insights. Many important health related problems and solutions would very likely not be discovered with any other approach.
"Better Lives Through Better Choices"
For more information on how an IQS (TM) Computerized Health Analysis can help you achieve the vibrant health you desrive, contact Karen Shaw.
IQS (TM) website